Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crawling out from under the covers

Quick update.  Surgery went well.  Except I do remember waking up during the surgery and feeling a lot of whatever they were doing.  I remember crying, and they didn't notice cause I was wearing sunglasses.

The first evening was really rough.  The pain was very intense, and I couldn't keep gravol down...

After a good night's sleep, I was a bit better yesterday, but still very nauseous.  Today was even worse.  So I switched out my T3s for regular Tylenol, and it seems to be a bit better.  Anyhow, it's time for another dose, and I can feel it, so gotta go.

Hoping to be back to "normal" soon!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

Glad to read that it went well, hoping that you get "all better" soon :-)

Mom said...

I pray that tomorrow will be so much better. Hang in there Stacey. Will talk to you tomorrow.

Elaine said...

Praying, that you'll be better soon!

Andrea said...

Glad to hear you survived the whole ordeal! Hope each day just gets better & better...

Kelly @ In Everything said...

I hope you feel back to normal soon and glad it's behind you now!!

Jennifer said...

Prayers and a big hug!

Wenona said...

Glad surgery went well. I can't handle T3's either. They gave them to me after surgery once and they made me feel totally stupid. I never take meds to begin with, so regular tylenol helped a whole lot more for me. Hope tomorrow is a better day!