Wednesday, September 19, 2012

10.5

Things have been happening in the Friesen household.  So much so, that I think it's time to jump back into the blogging world.  I wouldn't really say I missed it, but I have things to share and so here I am!

The biggest news... I'm pregnant!  Many of you will know this already, because I shared our news on Facebook about a month ago.  But for those of you who didn't know, baby #4 is due to arrive in April 2013.

This means a lot of changes in our home.  Honestly, we were not planning on having another baby, in fact, we were planning a huge 10 year anniversary trip for next summer.  That's definitely not going to happen now!

We're going to have to do more renos on our house in order to fit all 4 kids somewhere.  I'm going to have to find a bunch of baby stuff, since I had given away all the clothes and such.  Thankfully we do still have a crib and a stroller.  And of course, most of my beloved baby carriers!  I couldn't part with those ;)

Here I am, today, at 10 weeks 5 days.  I feel huge and not comfortable with myself at this point, but I know it's for a good reason.


A reminder of what I looked like at 11 weeks 4 days with Emery:

And 10 weeks with Bria:

7 comments:

Kalle said...

You look great!

Leanne said...

I love your baby belly!!! Isn't it amazing how your body remembers exactly what to do.
I remember being more noticeably pregnant earlier in my second, and then third pregnancies too....but I believe by the end it was about the same.
Anyway - you look radiant and I can't wait to see you in person in October!

Lindsey Dueck said...

You look beautiful and your belly is already adorable!!

Niki said...

Congratulations! You look great!

Kelly B said...

COngrats!! very exciting whether it's a surprise or not! And I love having 4:0

Carmelle said...

I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations to your family!

Drea said...

ahh a pic! isnt it amazing how small we were with our 2nd? :) each baby creates the bump sooner and sooner. You look great tho! seriously.