Friday, September 21, 2012

11 weeks

I did this during my last pregnancy and thought it was fun.  It's a neat way to keep track of pregnancy stuff week by week.

How far along? 11 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: Around 8 or 9 pounds.  Ouch.


Maternity clothes? I've been wearing maternity pants for weeks.  Nothing else is comfy enough.  Mostly just my normal tops though.


Sleep: Usually up just once, but I go to bed early... like 9:30.  I'm just sooo tired!


Best moment this week: On Saturday I was able to find the heartbeat for a few seconds using a doppler that a friend lent me.  So reassuring!


Movement: Call me crazy, but I think I've felt a few little flutters this week.  I could be wrong, but I hope I'm right.


Food cravings: No real cravings.  Just hungry all the time (hence, so much weight gain).


What I miss: Feeling like me, having the energy to get things done, and the normal flavours of food.  Everything tastes off to me.


What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat again and feeling movement.

4 comments:

Wenona said...

That's a fun way to keep track of things :) I felt movement with my 2nd around that time - totally possible. You know what you're feeling and you're probably right!
Congrats on the new life growing inside you :)

Carmelle said...

I am SURE I felt my first flutters in one of my pregnancies around that time as well...and then not again for several more weeks afterwards.
Its ok to think [know] that's what it was and be excited about it!!

Drea said...

this post isnt complete. No photo :)

shanilie said...

Fun :) I should have done this with mine. so bad at keeping track. All my friends are having baby #4 - feeling left out lol. excited for you.