Friday, October 26, 2012

16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds


Maternity clothes? Yes.  I bought myself one pair of brand new jeans, and I can't wait to wear them!  Other than that, I'm hoping my old parka will hold out for me until baby is born.  And I hope it fits right to the end.


Sleep: I sleep very soundly.  Poor Keith has had to put up with the girls coughing at night this week, because I just don't wake up!


Best moment this week: Having a good pep talk from a friend.  I've been really struggling with accepting this pregnancy.  So thankful for good friends!


Movement: Sometimes I totally forget to stop and just wait for those little kicks, but I love it when I do feel movement.

Food cravings: I'd love to have some great homemade vereneki!  Other than that, I have no real cravings.


What I miss: Having control over my emotions.  Hormones are not nice.


What I am looking forward to: Seeing my Doctor this afternoon for the first time!  And hopefully, she will be able to find me someone who can deliver this baby.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been craving verenki too! We should get together and make some :)
Lil' Stace

Anjanette said...

Just catching up! So glad you're blogging again, and CONGRATULATIONS!!! How very exciting! You look great!

I've been without a provider before and I know how stressful it is! Pray you'll find a wonderful solution soon!

Your new house looks gorgeous, too! ptl! :)

If you are interested in doing a Lilla Rose review/giveaway at She Hearts It, let me know and I'll get you another free item. :)

atv izle said...


I always follow your writings you have a beautiful texts. thank you kanal d ve show tv

Mom :) said...

Stacey...you look beautiful!!

Jobina said...

you always have such a great baby bump :)

Jawed Ali said...

Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Jawed Ali said...

World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com