Monday, November 19, 2012

19.3 weeks


How far along? 19.3 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  Almost 12 pounds


Maternity clothes? Yup!  By far the most comfy option.

Sleep: I haven't slept as well the last couple of weeks.  I have to get up usually twice each night, and if I wake up anywhere near 6 am, I have a hard time falling asleep again.  Makes for some very sleepy days.


Best moment this week: Last week I got to meet my midwife!  YES!!!  I got a call from the office the week before saying that they had hired a new midwife, and she would like to take me on :)  SO excited.  I will call her "L".  She is super sweet and I feel very confident that she will be a great care provider.

Movement: I fell a lot of movement everyday.  I think in the next week or so Keith will be able to feel it too.  The baby was incredibly active at my appointment last week too, and kept squirming away from the doppler.  A few kicks and punches were also sent in the direction of the doppler.

Food cravings: Nothing really.  

What I miss: The good sleep was getting in previous weeks.  Hopefully it will return!

What I am looking forward to: Just feeling the baby move daily.  

1 comment:

Amanda said...

YAY for a new midwife!!! That's awesome, for you, and the whole area!