Friday, December 14, 2012

23 weeks

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  About 16 pounds... trying not to freak out about this!  Christmas baking is hard to say no to.


Maternity clothes? For sure.


Sleep: Still not sleeping great.  Now I'm usually up every 3 hours or so to go to the bathroom.  I'm always tired.

Best moment this week: Had my second midwife appointment yesterday, and it all went well.  L gave me my ultrasound results, and everything looks perfect!  I need to take a picture of my ultrasound pics and post it soon.  I keep forgetting (oh that terrible pregnancy brain).

Movement: Still feeling lots of movement every day.  Baby is getting stronger, so sometimes the kicks actually take me by surprise.

Food cravings: No real cravings.  Remember when I was pregnant with Emery and I was craving snow?  This time is totally different.  I haven't wanted to eat snow at all yet.  I do need to figure out how to stay away from all the Christmas baking though... 

What I miss: Sleep, and feeling any amount of motivation.  My afternoons are usually spent sitting on my bum, putting my feet up to try and give my veins some relief.  Oh yeah, and I also really miss not having varicose veins.  They suck.  Enough said.

What I am looking forward to: Christmas!!!  I can't wait til my kids are home and we can just be together and not rush around every morning.

3 comments:

Jobina said...

your belly is adorable :)

Drea said...

I cant believe you are already 23 weeks!! you look great!

Kimmie @ Sugar and Dots said...

So sweet! Stopping by from Sugar and Dots to say hello. Enjoy the first weekend of 2013! XO