Friday, January 04, 2013

26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks

*Picture to come once I find my camera!


Total weight gain/loss:  About 18 pounds.  It was up to 20 pounds, and then this last week when we were all sick, I lost a couple pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yup.


Sleep: Never enough!

Best moment this week: It wasn't the best week ever.  We have spent the whole two weeks of holidays with a virus going through our house.  Fever, runny noses, coughing, etc.  We've spend more on tissues in the past two weeks than we likely did for the rest of the year!

Movement: Yes, lol.  Every once in a while a get a good kick to the bladder.  Ouch!

Food cravings: No cravings.  Not a huge appetite right now either.  Just trying to eat lots of healthy foods and avoid the sugary stuff.

What I miss: Having my body all to myself.  Being a Mom means sacrificing a lot of personal comforts.

What I am looking forward to: Cleaning out "stuff" as we get ready to pack and move!  I have to feed the nesting in some form, and since I won't have a baby room to get ready until March, I have to do what I can!

No comments: