Friday, February 08, 2013

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 weeks


Total weight gain/loss:  22 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yup.


Sleep: Nothing new to say... I'm tired.

Best moment this week: Emery spent some time talking to the baby and kissing my belly.  Too cute!

Movement: Still lots of movement.  I'm really hoping that soon I will be able to feel that the baby is head down... so far it's been breach.

Food cravings: My snow craving appeared for the first time this pregnancy.  Weird.

What I am looking forward to: Getting our move over with.  3 1/2 more weeks and we'll be in our new house!

3 comments:

Carole Hiebert said...

The count down is on for the big move!!! Exciting! Hope you are able to get some better sleeps in the days and weeks ahead!
Is the snow craving an iron thing? I've heard of people craving or chewing on ice cubes due to an iron deficiency? I haven't researched that, by the way, lol!!

BrendaT said...

Hi Stacey... I really empathize with your tiredness - I remember that so well. Praying you will feel more rested. All the best with moving house and the remaining weeks of your pregnancy. God's richest blessings to you as a Mom! You're looking great!! :)

Love,
Aunt Brenda

jobina said...

wow, did you grow! what a beautiful belly, can't wait to hear who's in there :)