Tuesday, February 19, 2013

She's 3!

I still can't believe it's been 3 years since Emery Shae came into our lives!  She's a bundle of energy, fun, and cuteness.

For most of the last three years, I have thought that she would be my last baby, so I have tried to treasure so many of the little moments.  Obviously, God had other ideas, and she will no longer be the baby.  But we sure do enjoy her!

Emery is currently over 37 pounds and 40 3/8 inches tall.  Her growth curve hasn't levelled out yet, and I fully expect her to be around 6 feet tall when she's fully grown!  Crazy thought.  So far all my kids are destined to be much taller than me.  Sigh.

Emery loves to play with her dolls and dress up in "princess" costumes.  Anything beautiful and she's all over it!  She also likes to get into my lip balms, lotions, etc.

Here's a little interview we did this morning, just for fun.



Happy Birthday, Emery Shae!

6 comments:

Mama S said...

Happy birthday princess :-)

Monika Thiessen said...

Happy birthday, Emery. It was nice to listen to your little interview.

Zoe Alexander said...

Happy Birthday Emery! It's amazing how quick they grow up! Blink and another birthday is on its way!

Zoe Alexander xxx

Auntie Kath said...

Hey neighbors. I see you are packing up and moving, hope all goes well. Where are you moving and is your house for sale? Take care girl. That baby of yours will be here soon.

Stacey said...

Just moving one street over, and North of Pembina! My brother Dustin bought our house.

Anjanette said...

yes, time is speeding by! My Cora is the same size! Maybe half an inch shorter. Crazy! My husband is 6'4". :)