Thursday, March 28, 2013

Guesses?

Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks!  I thought it would be fun to have you all guess when this little one will arrive, and how big he/she will be.

Here are my previous stats:

Rowan
8 days early
8 pounds, 0.2 ounces

Bria
7 days early
8 pounds, 2.2 ounces

Emery
7 days early
8 pounds, 10 ounces

I don't remember their exact lengths, and since I have their keepsake boxes all packed away, I won't be pulling them out to check.  They have all been between 20 and 21.5 inches long, from what I remember.

What is your guess?

8 comments:

Heather said...

My guess is Sunday morning, boy, 8 lbs 8 oz.

Dayna said...

Boy, 8 days early, 8 pounds 4.2 ounces. :)

Lindsey Dueck said...

Wow you are super consistent with all your babies! I say 8 days early, boy, 8 lbs 3 oz!

Erica Blair said...

Girl 4 days early. 9lb 1oz 20 inch long

Anonymous said...

Boy, Friday April 5, 8lbs 12oz
Lil'Stace

Mom said...

Dad says boy, April 3rd, 7'10", and wants to know if there's a prize? :)

Larissa said...

Boy. 5days early. 8lbs5oz. 20.5".

Lyss said...

Boy...April 5th...8 lbs 4 oz...

I love you! Hoping eveything goes well!!

~Alyssa