Thursday, April 04, 2013

38 weeks, 6 days

How far along? 38 weeks 6 days


Total weight gain/loss:  26 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Most definitely ;)


Sleep: Keith and I have had this nasty struggle over sleep for the last while.  I keep him up from my snoring, and from the potential to go into labour at any time, and then he gets restless and can't sleep, so I get restless and can't sleep.  It's not cool.  Last night was better.  I'm hoping this game is over soon!

Best moment this week: Pregnancy massage... seriously SO good!

Movement: I've had some very rough nights due to incredible movement from baby.  Like hours of so much movement, it was painful!  Baby seems to be wide awake as soon as I lay down, and then stays active til around 2 am.  

Food cravings: I'm loving Mini Eggs... but I wouldn't call it a craving :)  It's my favourite Easter candy, and I think it's OK to indulge a little once in a while.  I don't normally buy any candy or chocolates.

What I am looking forward to: Birthing this baby!  Well, I'm a tiny bit nervous about the whole labour thing, but I just want this baby to come already!  If it's anything like my other kids, it should be arriving any time now... as in today or tomorrow.  We shall see.

I have had to really get over some irrational fears this time around, for some reason.  On the nights when baby was so incredibly active, I thought for sure I would go into labour, and I was seriously scared!  But I've been praying through it, and I know that God will give me the strength to make it through.  I've done it before, and I can do it again!

Hopefully my next post will be introducing the newest little Friesen!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Looking FANTASTIC! Can't wait to see pics of the sweet little babe soon! Praying for you!!

Lindsey Dueck said...

Can't wait to her the news!

You look gorgeous!

And you have done this 3 other times, you can most definitely do it again! Praying everything will go smoothly!