Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The never ending pregnancy

Friday I will be 40 weeks.  I have never made it this far in a pregnancy before, and its driving me nuts!  I'm not sleeping well, my body hurts, and I just want to be done.  Last night I woke up with a stuffy nose and a sore throat... Yay.

I feel like this baby seriously will never come.  In previous pregnancies, I never had noticeable Braxton hicks contractions, but this time I have woken up at night, convinced that I was in labour.  I wasn't.  I no longer trust myself to know real labour when it comes.  This is ridiculous!

I just want to curl up and have a good sleep.

And since every one of your guesses for my baby's arrival were quite wrong... Anyone want to make a new guess?

5 comments:

Heather said...

Ok, let's try again ;) How about Saturday evening. It's going to be a boy, 9 lbs 3 oz, 22 inches long. He's going to have black hair or be completely bald, lol :)

annejisca said...

I forgot to comment on the last guess post, so let's try again! ;-) I'll say Sunday morning, boy, and 8lbs8oz. :) Being one who always goes overdue, rest assured baby WILL come. ;-) It's hard to wait though, so hopefully not much longer for you!!

Mama S said...

Hoping that baby comes soon, and you can have a bit of rest after (I would wish you sleep, but with a newborn, might be a bit difficult )

Love
Renee

Gina said...

Ugh. Baby will come I promise! I was 10 days over. No fun at all lol.

Amanda said...

So what did you have??