Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Women Living Well

Following up with my previous post, which was quite a while ago, I want to share that I'm having a lot more good days.  The dark days don't seem to last quite as long, or go quite as deep.  Thanks to all of you for your prayers.

My struggles have really made me look at my life, and what is important.  I've been trying to figure out what I need to do to really impact my family for Christ.  I don't want to lose the heart of my children.  I also want to be the helper to my husband that he needs.  It is a daily struggle to deny myself and serve them.  I never knew how selfish I was until I had kids!

Through this journey, I'm really thankful to be a part of the launch team for a book that is coming out in just one week.  Women Living Well is the written gift of Courtney Joseph, who has been blogging for years.  She has graciously laid out a great path to lead us to really live well.


What I really love about this book is the fact that Courtney doesn't come across as a know-it-all who wants to tell us all how to do things.  She is gentle, sharing her heart and leading by example.  There is a such a sweet spirit that comes across through this book.

So if you really need some encouragement in your Christian walk, in your home, your marriage, or your parenting, I highly encourage you to order a copy of Women Living Well.  It is currently available for pre-order.  If you do pre-order by September 30th, you will receive 10 free eBooks as a thank you!  There are some great titles included in the free eBooks!

No comments: