Friday, October 04, 2013

Discipleship & Discipline ~ Practical Parenting Help for the Desperate Mom (Sally Clarkson & Sarah Mae)



Recently, Sally ClarksonSarah Mae offered an online live seminar for parents on Discipleship & Discipline.  I was very excited to learn that the webinar was recorded and that it was being offered as a 4 lesson course.  When given the opportunity to review it, I jumped!

Discovering Sally and Sarah Mae was one of the best things that has happened in my parenting journey.  Sarah Mae is a Mom in the same stage of life as me, and she has so many of the same struggles as me.  Sally is her mentor who has shown her how to be a gracious, loving mother.  The focus on grace is so refreshing!

Sally and Sarah Mae have put together this eCourse as a result of so many moms asking for pracitcal advice.  After their book, Desperate, came out this past year, they decided to take a very proactive role as mentors to moms.  I am SO thankful!  

So far I have worked my way through the first three videos of the seminar, and it's been so encouraging.  Sally gives great real life examples of how she trained and discipled her children.  This is good for me, because I have a hard time thinking of pracitcal ways to implement ideas.  Sarah Mae also shares how she has dealt with some of her own struggles in parenting.

The course titles are as follows:

Day 1: Laying a Foundation of Love - Sally teaches how to reach the heart of your children.

Day 2: Parenting a Wild One - Sarah Mae shares her personal experience of parenting a strong willed child in order to give hope.

Day 3: Heartfelt Discipline - Sally gives practical advice on how to train and disciple your children.

Day 4: Mothering in Freedom - Sarah Mae takes you through her eBook, Core Lies.

Click here to purchase the 4 Lesson eCourse!

No comments: