Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hearing Aids

Today Keith and I took Holland to see our local Audiologist.  The topic of the day: Hearing Aids.

For the sake of privacy, let's call the Audiologist "H".

H says that based on Holland's current audiogram, she should do well with hearing aids.  So we talked about the cost (crazy, I tell you!) and how they work.  Then H made impressions of Holland's ears.  She was such a little trooper and thought it was pretty fun :)  I wish I had my camera with me to capture the funny blue goop in her ears. 

In 2-3 weeks we should get her hearing aids and see how she does.  Apparently we get to pick the colour.  Any ideas?  Pink or purple would be the typical girly colours.  I haven't seen what all the options are though.

When we got home, of course, it was lunch time :)


2 comments:

Gina said...

She is so adorable!

Heather said...

I can't wait to see how she reacts to the hearing aids! Praying that they will work for her :)